What is TRS Poha (flattened rice) – Medium
- Poha (flattened rice), also called beaten rice or Chiwda is dehusked rice flattened into flat light dry flakes
- Poha or rice flakes swell when added to liquid, whether hot or cold. Thicknesses of these flakes vary between almost translucently thin (the more expensive varieties) to nearly four times thicker than a normal rice grain.
- TRS Poha (flattened rice) – Medium is medium thick variety of flattened rice and is suitable for making dishes like Breakfast Pohe, Kanda Pohe
- Poha (Chivda) is a digestible form of raw rice and is normally used to prepare snacks or light and easy fast food in a variety of Indian cuisine styles
- TRS is a good quality, brand for Indian Groceries, Spices and Rice. More information about TRS Poha (flattened rice) is below.